Week 13 Reflection

This week was great and I felt like I was really able to learn a lot of things from the Week 13 readings. I genuinely enjoyed what I learned from the case study we did on Randy Haykin. I felt like I was able to see so many different things in that case study and recognizing things I wish to do in my future. Randy's story is really a remarkable one, seeing the way that he was able to become an entrepreneur. It seemed as though he was almost pushed into the life of an entrepreneur due to deciding what was most important for him. It was so incredible and impactful to understand that when someone else was making a choice for him on what and where he needed to be for work, he decided that he wanted something else for himself and his family. He was able to make an incredible choice and figure out what was really important to him and in his life. He was able to make a big decision and never look back, and from there he started his entrepreneurial career. Randy was also able to triple his own salary by dedicating himself to something he loved and he mentioned it was because it was something he had total control over and enjoyed doing. I think that his mindset and impactful information is something I will hold close to me because I feel like I learned a lot from his story. I desire to be able to move forward with my life and help impact my family and future generations for good. I hope to have the same strength and discipline as he showed so that I can show up, even when it may not be easy. So many times we think that entrepreneurs are built overnight, and only recognize them when the good times are showing but we need to remember that the hardest things reap the most reward. I think that by dedicating myself in the future I too will be able to help in providing for my family, and doing what I love and desire most, which is my goal.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12 Reflection

Week 4 Reflection

Week 11 Reflection