Week 4 Reflection

I think that some of the most impactful things that I have learned from the Week 4 study materials would have to be about making sure you are doing something you love. I think that it is really interesting to see how good you are at something, and then be able to use that to your advantage. But at the same time, to not take it to heart too much. By realizing that you need to live in the "second circle," and figure out what you are born to do. You may be good at something, but it does not mean that you are meant to do that. I think that also it is important to see if what you are wanting to pursuing to see if someone is willing to pay you for that. I also enjoyed hearing about how to make sure that you are making effective choices during your day is such an important thing. A lot of times we spend time focusing on thinking that "if only I had more time during the day I could..." but we should make sure we are effective with the time we have. A lot of times becoming successful does not mean that we have more time than someone else. But it means that we are dedicated, and effective with our time. We do not need to work harder necessarily, but we need to work smarter. This is something that is so impactful and honestly can lead us to success. I also think that this goes hand in hand with being a person of action, and not just waiting to be acted upon. A lot of times, I believe that we wait for things to just happen for us. The truth is, we need to be placing ourselves in situations where things can occur for us. But a lot of the time, we are the ones who need to do the acting. I think that by applying ourselves, pushing ourselves to be better, learn more, we will be able to change our lives and become people of action. I hope to apply these principles in my life so that I can continually become more successful and continue to better myself each day, both personally and in my career. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12 Reflection

Week 11 Reflection