Week 11 Reflection

What is your attitude toward money?

    I personally feel that my attitude towards money has improved so much within the past year and a half. A while ago, I was someone who almost had a fear of money since I never felt like I could have it for a long time. Whenever I got paid from my job, I would almost immediately spend all of my paycheck within a day or so. I feel like when I realized how my habits were impacting my life, it was a big wakeup call for me. I have come to understand the importance of knowing how you feel about and towards money. I personally now have a greater understanding of how money can work for me, and there is no longer any fear surrounding that. Like mentioned in the article, "Attitude on Money," it is important that we talk about and understand money and how it works. If we avoid the topic or do not discuss it deeply, it cannot work for and help us. I think this is so important and impactful.

How can your view of money affect the way you live?

Your view of money can impact you in almost every aspect of your life. If you are someone who has a fear of money, or what some call a "scarcity mindset," you are ruining things for yourself. It is important to have a positive and calm attitude towards money and feel and understand abundance in your life and what that can look like for you. It is so interesting because abundance is so different for everyone, but it is so impactful and can honestly change your life. When I went from a scarcity mindset to an abundant mindset, it changed everything for me.

What rules are recommended for prospering?

To make sure that you are using your money effectively and helping it work for you in the best ways. I think this is so important because just like the parable of the talents, we can use the money that we are blessed with and use it in the most effective and important way for us. I think this is very important to understand. By using money, we help it grow and let it work for us, but we need to be mindful and intentional in how we are using it for it to help us.

Other:

Another thing I wanted to point out is that this week I was able to come to the understanding of the importance of balance between work and life. I think that it is important to take into account what really is required when starting a business, but in general also, what is needed to have a job. I think that it is important to set boundaries early on so that when situations occur, you know what you are going to do and how you are going to handle them. With the case studies this week, I was able to see the importance of this and put myself in these situations to see how I could better handle them. I think a lot of times we underestimate what really goes into having a job and how we need to be better and separating our home and work lives. I personally do not want to be someone who is always running to my business, although it is important to take care of your business. I would like to be someone who focuses most on my family and nurtures those relationships best and first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12 Reflection

Week 4 Reflection