Week 12 Reflection

    There were a lot of interesting concepts that I was able to learn and better understand this week from the study materials that I had been given. I thought it was very interesting to learn more about how entrepreneurs work and how they can grow to experience and find success. I learned more about the importance in finding something that you are passionate about and feel that you could do every single day. This can end up being something that helps you become very successful in your life and business. I also thought it was interesting and great to learn about how you can figure out how to better yourself in whatever you do end up pursuing. 

    I am excited to figure out how I can better apply these principles into my professional and personal life and how they can help me better. I think that a lot of the times the best things we can do for ourselves is figure out how we learn and grow and learning from others or from our own experiences are especially helpful. I desire to do this with my own business because I think it will help me grow the most and experience the best things. I am looking forward to experiencing all of the ups and downs that come with being an entrepreneur. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4 Reflection

Week 11 Reflection