Week 14 Reflection

I was able to learn a lot of great things during this course. I really felt like my understanding of what goes into becoming an entrepreneur has been amplified. I think before taking this class, I misunderstood and even assumed a lot of things about what goes into becoming an entrepreneur. Now I feel like I have a greater understanding of the hard work, dedication, discipline and desire for greatness that comes with wanting to be an entrepreneur. I definitely think that not all people have the drive to become an entrepreneur, which is very normal. But I do think that it is important to have great people on your team who help you and support you in the best possible way. By understanding who really is willing to stick their neck out for your business and you, and help you succeed is something valuable to learn. I think that in this profession, it takes a lot of risk and also time to see how things play out for you. The hard work is never ending, you need to be dedicated, but also willing to compromise for your family and relationships. You will figure out what is best for you, your family and your business along the way. There is really no other side to it besides going through it. I desire for every person to be able to understand the importance of being a disciplined and hard-worker. I am grateful to learn more about this, and desire to develop more discipline within myself so that I can accomplish my goals and push my entrepreneurial career to the next level. Prepare your mind, prepare your soul, and prepare your circle of those who surround you. Make sure you are surrounded by positive and empowering individuals. You should be willing to give it your all, to sacrifice your desires for now in exchange for greatness in years to come. This will not be an easy path, this will be hard and you will have to leave your comfort zone in order to experience the whole of it, but I promise you that it will be worth it. If you really desire to become your own boss, and run your own business, you need to be dedicated even when it gets hard. Which trust me when I say, it sure will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12 Reflection

Week 4 Reflection

Week 11 Reflection